Monday, October 11, 2010

car ride

so we were camping this weekend with a bunch of other families and i was saying my goodbyes and heading home when i realized that i said goodbye to everyone except my own family. that got me thinking. i was actually shocked. and then i was sad. and then i was mad. mad that i actually forgot to say goodbye to my family! i don't know if anyone else is like that, but i sure am! i forget to give my mom a hug and kiss before i leave for school and i feel like i've forgot something! that's how it was this time. i pulled out and was like "what have i forgotten, i know i forgot something." then i realized i forgot the most important thing. it's not like i was never going to see them again, but you just don't know that. and it's scary and makes you drive extra carefully so you'll get home safely again and see them in a few hours. you can't know when your last hour of life will be. i don't want to miss an opportunity to give my parents and siblings a hug. you don't know which one will be your last. live every moment like it was your last. life is short. don't waste a moment of it

1 comment:

  1. Awww Whitt I love you... You are so right, we never know xxoo

    ReplyDelete