Thursday, October 7, 2010

whew!

what a WEEK!!!! wow it's been a crazy one.

monday. was a stressful day!!! had to work after school, and was FREAKING out about the speech that i had to give on tuesday! but luckily i got out of working late and went home to finish writing my speech and powerpoint and then practice it. which i put off until 5:30. got home at 2. big procrastinator right here. so that was fun! was groaning and felt like an idiot! while i was practicing this speech and talking to myself! tori enjoyed hearing it 6 times in a row.

tuesday. tuesday was bad....lol not really i was nervous beyond being nervous!!! i hate with a passion public speaking. it's awful don't ever do it. (my long lost cat came back home today!!!!!! i gave him some delicious cat food) (mom has a mini me in boy version in her group :D) anyways, public speaking is not my forte. after that i was fine! which is crazy cause i know everyone in my class and i knew my speech. you should have seen my legs, they were shaking so badly! i'm surprised no one saw them shaking! i looked at them a few times when i took a step to make sure they came down right so i didn't fall over! it was bad, lol i couldn't move hardly. but enough of that...

wednesday. oh wednesday. you kill me. for one thing, i always have to miss church! cause ihave my 3 hard classes on thursday and i always have some sort of project or test that day! this particular wednesday i had an extremely tedious project due and once again, i kinda procrastinated (need to work on that). so i got home from work which was 6:15. and got to work. didn't finish the project until 12:45am. i am exhausted right now. and i'm covered in buttery brown sugar. but that's a different story which i'll tell in the next paragraph.

thursday. today. the end of the week. kinda. end of turn-everything-in-thats-the-end-of-projects/speeches-for-this-week. i turned my project in and my teacher said that she really likes my shading!! she called it perfect!! :D how exciting! makes me feel good inside. so i get home and to celebrate i take tori on the 4-wheeler. that was fun! we almost killed it but then i realized that the gas tank switch was on off. so we were all good. haha then we drove in the bean field for a bit got as close to the interstate as we could then went and "raced" some cars along the side of the road (mom, if you're reading. i didn't really, just went really fast and there was car along the way next to me lol) then we decided to get some hedge apples! which means crossing the road. first we couldn't find them but we did. we also found farmer Brown. we hi-tailed it out of there! didn't know if we were trespassing or not. left asap just incase! then we headed back home. and they all lived happily ever after. the end.

just kidding! well i hope they live happily ever after! but it's not the end!

friday? tomorrow tomorrow i love ya tomorrow you're only a dayyyyy awayy!!!! friday means camping trippp!!!! which means weekend! which means have to work on yet ANOTHER art project! and study for a midterm AND get 3 sections of math done! well there goes my weekend! i'll make it fun. it will work out. it always does! somehow...

wow i'm tired. oh! i forgot to tell about the buttery brown sugar! it's on the front of my shirt. i was cooking this afternoon and we had put squash in the oven and i was taking all the squash out (they were filled in butter and brown sugar while in the oven) with a spoon and the spoon slipped and went right into the buttery mess and splashed it all up on me and my arm!!! haha there was no one to laugh at me so i laughed for me and them. :)

well i think that covers my week. time for bed. goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment