Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chi-town

wellllll i'm sitting here in class with nothing to do but browse the internet world consisting of facebook and blogspot. haha my computer geek friend next me to diligently working on his project while everyone else in the class is pretty much done. he's alright tho. i call him a nerd, he says i'm jealous. no, in fact. i'm not jealous. lol

my fall break starts at 5:30 tonight!! i'm so excited for this trip to Chicago!! it's exciting! get to spend some quality time with my aunt and cousin! it's going to be so much fun! can you tell i'm just a little thrilled?

oh oh oh ohohohohoh!!!! you'll never guess what i did that night??
......
i cleaned. my. room. LOOK OUT!! you can now see the once again black carpet. :) it wasn't that bad but having a black carpet, you can see everything! lol

ok. well. that's all. for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment