Friday, October 8, 2010

these shoes were made for walking....

wellll it turned out to be a beautiful day for a ride on the 4-wheeler. so i took it out for a spin. and it just so happens that on the day when i DON'T take my cell phone is the day where the 4-wheeler dies on me. well it didn't really die, it was more like in a coma. sooo i make the lonnnnngggg walk back to the house. about a 7-10 min walk. in my ugg boots, tights, skirt, and sweatshirt. yea. it gave me time to think about what i was going to tell mom, leah, devon, and tori when i got back to the house. haha it ended up with "so i have good news and bad news. the bad news is, that i had to walk from waayyyy over there! to wayyy over here! the good news is that 4-wheeler is not quite dead." so me and devon start walking over there with a gas can just in case it was out (which it wasn't but we took some anyways) we could leave it there so we were bring it back by either riding it or by pushing. i prayed that we wouldn't have to push. that would have been awful! so we get there and devon tries. 3rd times a charm on the "things to try to start it again". turns out when i hit the bump(bump as in a deep indent from big tractor tires), i kinda flew forward and hit a switch. which happened to be the switch to the start button. go figure. and once we turned that on, the 4-wheeler came back from the dead. or coma. and we came back home to tell mom leah and tori of my stupidity and my not looking for the obvious.
alls well that ends well!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Whitt I am not going to read until I have a Christmas list...I need ideas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooohhh i read this and was like. what is she talking about?? didn't see your other post. :) ok. i'll tell you...

    ReplyDelete