Tuesday, October 19, 2010

oh brother....

sooooo i get to school at 7:50 in time for my 8:00 class only to find out that it got canceled. gee, wish i would have none that at 6:30 then i could have slept in till my 11:00 class!! oh well. so i'm sitting in the library studying and going over my math stuff till about 9:15ish. finally decide to check my e-mail on my itouch. hmm. two new e-mails from my professors. one from wendy (math teacher) saying that class is canceled, well i knew that, and one from kim (speech teacher)........you have got to be kidding me...... message from kim roe: "i will not be on campus today..." ......oh. my. word. well, that's just...PEACHY! note to self: ALWAYS CHECK YOUR E-MAIL BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR SCHOOL!!!!! i could have slept in and not had to go to school until noon!! oh brother....but hey! nothing i can do about it now! so, i left for home, got stuck in traffic, went to leaves and beans to apply for a job, the guy will be (hopefully) calling me sometime this week, (ekk!!!!) i changed my voicemail on my phone, i'm sorry to those who liked it. lol i was rather fond of it too. :) i got lots of messages saying "wow whittney, that is quite a voicemail you got there!" hahahahha i love it. and then i went to the grocery store and now i'm home wondering what to do until i have to go BACK to ICC and find a parking spot...oh joy.

what a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

  1. that reminds me... i need to change the voicemail on MY phone! i've had the same one since i got my first phone!!! also... i rrrreally hope leaves n beans hires you. they seem like very cool folk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well they must be pretty cool if they hired me AND you!!! hahahaa can't wait for the first day! :D

    ReplyDelete